Two-Face detailed with character bio and art
Rocksteady Studios have released a character bio and some art of the master of chance, Two-Face. The psychotic criminal will be an antagonist in the upcoming Arkham City game coming to the Wii U in 2012. The question still remains how the Wii U version will stand out from the PS3/360 versions. With those versions coming out much earlier I hope that developers make the Wii U Arkham City something worth waiting for.
“District Attorney Harvey Dent was one of Batman’s strongest allies in Gotham City, until a criminal threw acid in Dent’s face, hideously scarring him. The wounds fractured his psyche, and he was reborn Two-Face, a schizoid criminal mastermind obsessed with duality.
“His former good-luck charm, a ‘two-headed’ trick silver dollar, was damaged on one side in the attack, and Dent has seized on it as a reflection of his half-scarred visage. He flips it to decide the fates of his victims. Two-Face is thriving in Arkham City, rallying inmates to join his gang using tried and true campaign tactics.”
- Real Name: Harvey Dent
- Alias: Two-Face
- Occupation: Professional Criminal
- Base: Gotham City
- Eyes: Blue
- Hair: Brown/Grey
- Height: 6 ft
- Weight: 182 lb
- Attribute 01: Extremely skilled with his weapons of choice: twin .45 automatics
- Attribute 02: Psychotic obsession with duality, designing crimes around the number two
- Attribute 03: Defers to his half-scarred coin in choices of life or death
- Attribute 04: Hideously scarred on the left half of his face
We can deliver all the latest Wii U news straight to your inbox every morning. Want in?